Saturday, October 20, 2012

Don't Drop A Stitch


Luke 5-7

Three beautiful truths can weave your heart to Christ this morning!

1.    “Now when Jesus heard this, He marveled at him,” 7:9
      When was the last time Jesus heard of you and marveled?

2.    “Are you the Expected One, or do we look for someone      
else?” 7:19b.   John the Baptist is doubting?  It is common to doubt even to doubt your salvation.  I think it was Martin Luther who said on this subject, ‘I don’t feel saved and often I don’t even think I am saved but praise God I am saved.’
3.    “A certain moneylender had two debtors: one owed five
hundred denarii, and the other fifty.  When they were unable to repay, he graciously forgave them both.  Which of them therefore will love him more?”  Simon answered and said, “I suppose the one whom he forgave more.”  And He (Jesus) said to him, “You have judged correctly.” 7:41-43

My debt is beyond measure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment