Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Barn Full Of Falls


East Tennessee

At times sun gently floating through fall leaves can so move me to adore God that my heart aches as if I had grown into love for the first time in the history of the earth. 

At times I believe that the earth, the good earth, is the vehicle by which God will transport me to heaven. 

This song is sung on the wings of winter, singing in on rain from the northwest, a soft rain born somewhere beautiful like the Dakotas or Glacier or if we are deeply in the faith maybe even way up on the Brooks Range winding the Dalton Highway.

But faith for me always awakens at center in the ancient hills of East Tennessee.

I was reminded this week that God has a barn full of falls to pick from.  He sure picked a good one this year!

Thank You God!!!

How many does He need to paint before
we will worship Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment