Thursday, April 4, 2024

Assurance I am Possessed

I long to know people.  I am never one who seeks to waste time on small talk or chatter.  I would rather sit quietly with you than come away not knowing who you are.  I find people and their lives fascinating and treasure their telling of their tales.  I celebrate their highs and mourn with them their difficulties.  Life is short and can end in a twinkling and demands we know each other, and have compassion and love for each other.  This is why I love the earth so much.  It never hides but bares itself, bears upon you, exposes it truest truth, never what it isn’t, but is always what it is, and above all accepts me as I am.  If I know you, you can accept I want to know you more.  I want to walk along with you.  Most are unsure of this openness, wary of being known but I assure you I am gifted the love for others.  It is my assurance of salvation for it is not me but He who possesses me.    


 

No comments:

Post a Comment