Sunday, December 7, 2014

Adoration 7

“…for the Lord had caused them to rejoice…”;  “…for they recognized that this work had been accomplished with the help of our God.”;  “and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this.” 
Ezra 6:21-22, Nehemiah 6:15-16, Esther 4:14

Christmas is about adoption.  God sent His Son so that we might become legitimate heirs of God, Royalty as no royalty on earth can match.  We are each, through Christ, adopted into the Family of God for such a time as this, our time on earth to spread the Good News that unto all of us a Savior is born.


God I am grateful that You have adopted me and given to me Your ministry of reconciliation for such a time as this, my time on this earth.  Help me to sincerely live out Your message, a Savior Lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment