Monday, August 19, 2024

Oh The Paradise to Come

I cannot sit at Fair Haven and do anything but look.  Its power to turn my thoughts into dreams is ever-present and needs me only to raise my eyes and see.  Just now a deer is wadding along the shore of the island across the way, eating the leaves off the overhanging trees unaware that she is a part of my morning quiet time.  Earlier as I sat in the dark, the ripe moon reflecting a silver so bright I couldn’t even collect my thoughts.  And now a bee buzzes quietly in the jungle of Vincas that celebrates morning with me.  I have long had a patch of land, a bit of sky to always claim during my morning time with The Ancient of Days but He has now given me an enormous view of earth readying me for the paradise to come.  


    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment