Friday, August 23, 2024

A Letter to My Democratic Friends

To my Democratic friends, acquaintances, and readers.  Don’t do this.  Do not vote for this pair of illegitimate, unkind, and desperately misguided politicians.  I will not argue individual morality with you for President Trump and your two are equally morally corrupt.  I will argue facts—first the cause of our children.  From abortion to the teaching of children the lifestyle of LGBTQ+ and the ability to change one's gender identity or live in a world where you will be exposed to others' attempts to be a different gender is unkind to the point of appalling.  No one can uprightly and with a spiritually guided conscience assert that these two ideas of cultural reality are good for children.  Secondly, the hardship on the poor that the economic situation occurring over the last 3 ½ years of democratic leadership, is likewise appallingly unkind and unjust.  Thirdly the unrestrained access to our country by anyone willing to walk in is one of the greatest acts of treason perpetrated by any political party in the history of America.  How anyone can think it would be a good idea to invite all people who would like to walk unrestrained into your home is unfathomable and unpardonable.  This act alone by a democratic president and his party is the reason for them all to be tried, convicted, and sentenced for treason.

Lastly, the America I hear the democrats, the media, popular culture, television, music, and Hollywood describe and uphold is not an America I want or even recognize.  Much of what I see in America today is incomprehensible to me as anything other than evil and upheld by the democratic party.  I am a man of faith, redeemed from a life of sinful, blind, unrestrained, self-indulgence.  The America I see now is the one I would have created myself if it had not been for the grace and mercy Christ Jesus afforded me on November 10, 1986, in saving me from myself and my own destruction.

I have been on both sides of this, raised a Democrat, and chose a life of moral ineptitude, but was saved from myself for a life grounded in Truth.  In this Truth, I implore you not to vote for these two people who are just like the person I used to be. 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment