Thursday, October 3, 2024

Star Light Star Bright

I saw the stars this morning.  My habit is to complete and start each day by walking outside and looking toward the heavens for the stars.  They are often His voice to me, reminding me that each has a name He gave them, and each is in its place.  Since last Thursday, I haven’t seen any, and since then great tragedy has befallen my beloved East Tennessee.  However, this morning many were sparkling across my heavens, some still hidden by clouds, but there were a great host of witnesses.  Stars are mysteries, ours is the only one we know and its kindness is so overwhelming we naturally think they all are like that, a great life-giving miracle of Divine love.  That is why I look.  I am unrelentingly in need of reminding of His Divineness and this week more than most.  I saw the stars this morning and they said, “He is Lord, Lord indeed.”      

His sun lighting His fruit.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment