Monday, October 7, 2024

If You Disagree With Me

For those who disagree with me.  That’s fine.  I don’t feel much need to prove or defend myself or correct you.  Everyone believes many things.  The internet has given us many more things to believe or not believe.  My lover and I live off the grid and get little information from technology.  Most of my thoughts come from my heart.  I find the left-leaning and the right-leaning to be untruthful.  Truth sources are rarely true sources.  I naturally distrust popular culture, news media, and government.  My parents taught me this.  I feel those in the media and popular culture mostly believe what I do not.  The Democratic party believes that it is ok to kill a child in the womb which I find abhorrent.  My personal thoughts on this are there are lots of people who actually have an abortion out of desperation, shame, and guilt which I truly understand and sympathize with.  However, a political party that celebrates it is craven.  I believe an open border is treasonous and those who allow it should be tried, convicted, and jailed.  It is like mandating that we all leave our homes, schools, cars, and business doors unlocked and unguarded.  I believe one of the purposes of the Christian church is to protect us from the government.  I believe it is my personal responsibility to help the poor, the needy, the foreigner, and those less fortunate than myself.  I believe I must give 10% of all my wealth to the church to do these things.  I believe I should give much more than that to do the same thing.  I believe it is my personal responsibility to take care of the earth.  I believe it is my job to take care of my neighbor.   I own guns and carry them.  I have Democratic friends, Republican friends, and most of my friends I don’t know and don’t care.  If you disagree with my thoughts I am ok with you.  However, I would much rather read your beliefs than read your comments on mine.    

 


No comments:

Post a Comment