Thursday, July 25, 2024

What To Do When You See Blue

In my readings and meditations, I am becoming aware of my need to experience God, to not only pray and read Scripture but also to develop the ability to experience my relationship with Him.  As I know Betty I know her best by experiencing life with her.  One way to experience Him is to acknowledge Him. The Bible teaches me to “acknowledge Him in all my ways and He will direct my path.”  This means as I go throughout my day to tell Him when I am experiencing Him, to smell a flower, see the blue of the sky, feel love in my heart, and acknowledge He is the creator of them and He also conceived of them; to thank and praise Him in a manner worthy of the experiences He is providing me.  The result of my acknowledging Him is He will “direct my paths”.  He will first direct my path to Him, to experience a deeper and more profound relationship with Him and in this, my love for Him, my need and desire for Him will grow.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment