Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Quiet Convalescing With Beauty

Learning to adapt is one of the greatest gifts of God.  I am recovering again after major surgery, confined to the home and the front yard.  I love to work, being productive is balm for me.  Normally I am tending our 12 acres, making art, biking, and hiking, all part of His plan for our personal relationship involving beauty.  In my forced stillness I have begun to make small flower arrangements from the flowers growing around our home and displaying them in small sculptures Aaron has made.  It brings me a kind joy.  The act of living in purposeful relationship with The Ancient of Days, El Shaddai, is acknowledging His salvation of me in showing me how to adapt a fallen body to an unfallen relationship, allowing His beauty to save my days of quiet convalescing.   



No comments:

Post a Comment